2555/07/10

ปัญหาของคนที่แข็งแรงเกินไป คือการลืมใส่ใจความรู้สึกของคนที่อยู่รอบข้าง


Well, I'm starting writing this thing even without knowing whom I'm gonna ask. But I know I'm seeking help.


I'm a dream driven person. Or I was.. not quite sure now. I have (or had) a big dream. I fight for it. I discipline myself. I practice. I try. By the way, I'm a dancer who is Asian. I'm good enough to be a professional dancer, but not good enough to go over many obstructions that are placed on the way of female dancer who wants to get a job in a professional contemporary ballet dance company in the west.


And I have (or had) one very good friend. Last year he made me believe that I could do it. And we fought together for what we dreamt. But I didn't know what happened to us. He changed. Maybe he thought it was better for him to fight alone, to walk alone. And he left. Not literally walking away, but I know that we are not fighting together anymore. He's on his way. And I am left here alone.


I have no energy to dream alone. It was so good to have him, to have friend walking together. At least, there was someone in the world that ensured me that my dream could come true. Now I feel so empty. When I look forward to the future, I want to quit. I can see only the impossibility.


So I turn back to religious and spiritual activities again. I used to be very into it before meeting that friend. At that time, it was because I gave up fighting for my dance career. At that time I felt it was much better to be at peace with myself. I thought of quit dancing, and just be a yoga teacher. I went to India. I studied a lot. I was in love with yoga cause it made me love myself. The networking of yoga drew me to many types of spiritual practices. So with the emptiness he left me in, I decided to turn back to such practices again as the healers. But the practices couldn't keep me with peace as they could before. I meditated. I listened to the teachings. I tried to find peace and sought for the word 'enough'. But the other word couldn't let me get to what I want. That word was … passion.


He woke my dream up, and now it's still alive. I can't calm it down. I'm confused. I know that my dream is too far and I should stop and live in the present so I can be with peace. And the jealousy comes to play a part. It hurts to see him keep going on. Though I still really love my friend, it's still hurt to see him going further while I'm still here. So I can't stop. But I'm very tired, and I want peace. I know in the end we all have to die. No matter how far we go, we all have the same endings. I'm afraid I'll die with only the struggling for what never come true. I want to stop and find peace within. But what about my passion? What about my dream? I can't kill them.


I cry everyday. I tell myself to meditate, to practice pranayama, to practice yoga. But can't. The only thing that can keep me calm and at peace with myself is only when I take ballet class. When I rehearse to be prepared to go on for audition to the dance companies I dream of, when I really fight for this painfully aesthetic kind of dance. But again, I know I will not be able to go any further. I know my limit but pretend not to see. I'm still doing it though I should stop.


From the things above, you may see how confused I am. I dream to go, but maybe I should know my limit and learn how to stop and make a travel within instead. The thing that I can't stop my dream.


จริงๆ ก็รู้ว่าทั้งหมดคือ เราไม่ยอมแพ้

ทั้งหมดคือเพื่อนเราคนนี้คนเดียวเท่านั้นที่ทำให้เรายังสู้

ไม่รู้ว่าดีหรือไม่ดี รู้แต่ว่าจะอย่างไรก็ตาม

เราก็จะไม่ยอมถูกปล่อยทิ้งไว้ข้างหลัง

อาจจะดูเหมือนเป็นความอิจฉา

แต่ลึกๆ แล้ว คือรักมาก และอยากตามเธอให้ทัน

หรือจริงๆ แล้วมันกลับกัน


อยากร้องขอให้อยู่ด้วยกัน ให้เดินด้วยกัน

แต่เห็นแล้วว่าเธอไม่ต้องการ เห็นแล้วว่ามันเป็นไปไม่ได้

เราต้องเดินคนเดียว เพราะเธอยากเดินคนเดียว


เหนื่อยจังเลย มองไปข้างหน้าแล้วมันเหนื่อย

ถ้ามีเธอเดินข้างๆ เหมือนวันที่ผ่านมาคงดี

บางครั้งก็อยากจะมั่นใจว่าเธอจะไม่ทิ้งกันเหมือนอย่างที่เคยบอกกันไว้

แต่อยู่ที่นี่ เธอมีคนร่วมทางฝันเดียวกับเธอมากมาย

มีแรงบันดาลใจจากผู้คนมากมายหลายหน้าให้เธอเก็บเกี่ยว

เราเลยกลายเป็นแค่หมาหัวเน่าหนึ่งตัวสินะ

แต่ทำไมเราถึงต้องยังรัก ยังแคร์เธออยู่จนถึงตอนนี้

มีคำกล่าวว่า อย่าให้ทุกสิ่งแก่ใคร หากเขามองเราเป็นเพียงแค่ตัวเลือกตัวหนึ่งเท่านั้น

ทำไม่ได้จริงๆ

เพราะอะไร


เหนื่อยมาก แต่ก็ยังฝืนก้าวต่อไป

ไฟฝันมันหมดไป เพราะมองไปเห็นแค่คำว่าเป็นไปไม่ได้

แต่เพราะเธอยังก้าว

เราจึงหยุดไม่ได้


"ตราบที่ความฝันของเธอยังคงดิ้นพล่าน

และศรัทธานั้นยังเป็นของเรา

แม้ความหวังจะสลัวลางเจียนดับ

แต่เราจะเชื่อ ตราบที่ใครอีกคนยังเชื่อ

ไปด้วยกัน ไปด้วยกัน

แม้ผวาหวาด ก็จะเอื้อมมือคว้า

ตราบบนหนทางยังมี แค่..ใครสักคน"



..ใช่ไหมเจน?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: