2555/07/18

I've just got some connections back. Only some.


The word connection becomes more and more important everyday. It is about me and my dancemates, and me and myself. I try so hard, but a lot of time I also give up. Now, slowly, something good come back.


I love him. We are friends. I'm reminding myself that never let the jealousy destroy our friendship. I can feel it more and more clearly, which is so dangerous. I want to love my friend unconditionally as I used to. Why is it so hard to love him right now? I can feel the jealousy taking part of my love for him. I begin to hate myself.


I should be happy seeing him happy. But I can't be happy if I'm not participating in that happiness too. Why? I'm so bad. As a friend, I should be glad seeing him getting further well with his career. It's good for him to take a leap forward. But I'm sad and jealous because I can't catch him. And he doesn't care to give me a pulling hand. That's why I'm sad and jealous. There's an angry in it too.


Maybe the only thing I can do now is to push myself more and more. To go beyond him, further than him. And that I can love him again. Now I know I still love myself more that loving him.


I don't understand. For some, opportunities always go to them. Easily. While I try so hard but always get nothing. What happen to my life? They have everything. They have their ways. They have their attentions. But I who always fight always lost of everything. I don't understand. Since at BCB, it was always him who got every chance, every opportunity that comes, but why not me? Technically, he could do everything, he has a gift. But me, I tried a lot doing it. But fail! Always Fail!


--------


ควรจะฝันทีละอย่าง เพื่อให้ไม่ต้องท้อ ควรจะทำทีละขั้น จะได้รู้สึกถึงความสำเร็จ ควรจะสนใจแค่ตัวเราเอง ไม่ต้องไปมองว่าคนอื่นเขาไปถึงไหน เพราะมันทำลายกำลังใจสิ้นดี

ขั้นที่หนึ่ง : พิโรเว็ต 3 รอบ คือเป้าหมายของเดือนนี้ ก..

ขั้นที่สอง : ทำวิดีโอออดิชั่น ภายในกลางเดือนหน้า ส..

ขั้นที่สาม : น้ำหนัก 48 ภายในเดือน ก.. สองเดือน ตอนนี้ 53 คือ ห้าโล ซอยย่อยต่ออีก : ภายในสิ้นเดือนนี้ ก.. เหลือ 52 .. .. 52 → 50 .. .. 50 → 48 คือสองอาทิตย์ต่อหนึ่งโล ลองดู ไม่ได้ก็ไม่เป็นไร เอาขำๆ


ในเชิงเทคนิค : พิโรเว็ตสามรอบชิลๆ, หากล้ามเนื้อด้านในให้เจอ, ขา a la seconde ให้งามๆ, fouette ขาล่าง turn out, ขา arabesque เอามันกลับมา ของามๆ, หกสูงค้างไว้สิบวินาที

ในเชิงโอกาส : ทำ list รายชื่อคอมพานีที่สนใจ, จะส่งวิดีโอออดิชั่น, รอเปิดออดิชั่น, ทำวิดิโอออดิชั่น, ซ้อม le corsaire, ซื้อ pointe shoes

ในเชิงความคิดสร้างสรรค์ : ดูงานเยอะๆ, คิดอะไรเล่นๆ บนรถเมล์ คิดงาน คิดอะไรบ้าง, ทำโซโล่เดือนละเพลง เป็นแบบฝึกหัด, เรียนท่าเต้นจาก youtube เก็บไว้เป็น vocabulary

และ : คิดอวิชชา, รับรู้รับฟัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: