2554/11/30

first chapter in Singapore

Here I'm in Singapore.
Bound and blinded.
Anyways, I'm strong enough, I know.
I am, and I will.

The first night at the airport was so terrible.
But it had passed anyway.
As I always try to think, everything has to pass.
No matter how hard, how bad it is,
it will definitely pass in some point of the time.
But in my though I heard myself murmuring..
I'm OK as long as you're here with me.

Then we move to the 'house'.
Now it's a house, but I hope it will be home one day.
Hahaha... yeah what I'm trying to say is... your heart is my home.
It's quite small. I tried to settle everything and make it home.. without you.
As what I just said, I'm strong!!!

However, we are still under the same roof.
You share some part of my room which is my pleasure.

One thing ... ยิ่งใกล้ ยิ่งไกล
It's like we have less topic to talk to each other.
I don't like it this way at all.
Last night, you were in my room.
We were very close, and I hope we had a good conversation.
I wish we could talk about dream and life.
I wish we could share so many things.
But you were on the phone or skype or msn or something chatting with that boy.
It's hared for me though I absolutely understand.
The problem is my thought.
I have to stop it.
Ok change topic.

Last night we, 4 of use, had a long conversation in the kitchen.
Jun and Daniel came here without long contract.
Why they chose me and Jane, I wonder.
Tomorrow is the starting date.
I'm afraid I'll disappoint them.
Jane also feels the same.
So let's try our best.
We'll be fine.

Maybe we have to move out.
This place is ok but not as good as it should be.
Will find the solutions soon.

The thing is ..
วันนี้ไปมุสตาฟากับเจนมา
เรารู้สึกเหมือนกับว่า .. ฝันไปรึเปล่าเนี่ย
ยังจำได้ว่าครั้งแรกที่เราเดินจาก little India ไปที่นั่น
เราคุยกับเจนทาง what's app เรื่องจะมาหรือไม่มา
เจนบอก ... จะไปเยี่ยม ไปเที่ยว ไปพักด้วย
ถึงวันนี้ ... ใครจะเชื่อ เราได้มาด้วยกัน

keep our friendship strong na.
No matter what happen, I will love you forever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: