2554/08/23

Who knows why.. who cares, though..



Be with myself, thinking hard.




Finding.




In the air, I'm searching.




On the ground, I'm seeking




The answer is not here, is not there, not anywhere else.
The answer has never come out.




Maybe I've already found the answer,
but there's no proper way to speak it out.




So I dig into myself, my own heart,
day by day, night by night.




Sometimes I did try to jump higher, to be better.




I try my best, to fly.




Take a big step, to step over my fear,
the fear to lose something (or someone).




Throw away my thought, my plan, and just dance.




Again, I stop. Come back to the same place,
once again, again, and again.




Collapse .. but still peer through the darkness of the stage




Weeping to the floor, to wipe out my weeping tears,
so no one can see.




Look at my reflection, sad, but overall,
I'm still dancing with it.




Somehow, it's my reason that I'm dancing.
I enjoy looking at my reflection dancing with me.




People pass me by. They look at me as a strange creature,
but who cares cause I'm still dancing.




It's the toughest time in my life, but I'm still dancing.
Let it take me through.




I don't know why am I dancing.
I just can't resist the dance
paving its way through my body.




Though being alone, I'm still dancing.
Though being so down, I'm still dancing.




Knowing only it helps me out of suffocating.




Why? Asking myself why am I dancing.
Falling over and over, but the dance is still going on.




My heart cries through my body.
My soul laughs through my skin.




I'm breathing. I'm staring at my reflection.
All on my own... I'm still dancing.
Who knows why?
Who cares, though?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: