2554/11/05

Let me dream

I don't know how far I can walk with you on this road.
Of course, I want this road to be a never-ending one.
I don't know how long you will allow me to walk by your side.
Of course, I always want to be with you along the way of life.

I know I have no rights at all to have a feeling for you like this.
But it can't help, you become my friend,
my inspiration, my dream, my breath, and, eventually, my love.
Cause you make everything in my life possible.
You make me believe in my dream again.
And you count on me, you trust me not less than I trust you.

I want to dance my life with you.
I wish you let me in.
I wish you open up your mind and let me go into your life.

The thing happened at the beach was so touching.
You told me how much you cared of me.
You told me the most favorite moment in this unplanned trip
was when you sat with me.
I guess that was the most you could give it to me.
But I still dream, and I can't stop it.

Again, and again, I cry.
Though I know I've got to be strong, cause you're so strong,
and you don't like people who show too much feeling.
So I try hard to be strong, and hide my feeling for you.
Cause I really want our friendship to grow.
I don't want it to stop due to my stupid love.

Why love is so painful?

I can't imagine the day I have to dance without you.
This week you couldn't come to Bangkok because of the fucking flood.
I just couldn't dance. I didn't want to take a class.
I danced lazily because you were not there.

Only if you know... only if you know my feeling.
I want you to know, but I don't want you to know.
I love you more than the word 'friend'.
But it's impossible.
It's totally impossible.
And it's absolutely stupidly wrong to let my feeling go deep down.
But I can't stop.
I just love you.


Jane, I really love you, my dear friend.



If I ask, would you hold me with your heart?
...Please don't say a word. I don't think I wanna hear it...

Let me dream.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: