2554/07/18

They asked you, why audition for the school?
Your standard is in the company level, even better than some dancers already working in the companyใ

That means a lot to you I know, but for me, I'm not so sure.
What about me? I heard myself asking.
Am I in the same level as him? Should I go to school first? Then I laughed.
No answer for my question. And that means a lot to me, in the negative way.
How is my dance? I want to know frankly, truthfully, so I can prepare myself.

I said to you, congratulations, It's time for you to go - to grow.
You're ready to go, but maybe I'm not.
You may go to the company. I may have to go to school.
You asked, why ... LET'S GO TOGETHER, WE'VE COME THIS FAR ALREADY.
(ได้ที่ไหน ไปด้วยกันนี่แหละ มากันซะขนาดนี้แล้ว)
Let me do the class for you... You offered me. That was a very kind of you.

I asked you when we were in Sizzler ... don't leave me, I want to be as good as you.
(And go with you .. I didn't say it out loud so you could hear.)

Then, our hands join together. Four of us - FRIENDS! (only that)
Only friends, I know - Can I be your dance partner - your life time dance partnet?
I just wonder.

And I mean it .. Don't leave me behind.
Please always be kind to me. I want to go with you.
I want to dance my life with you.

....Am I catching up to you, while you running away to chase your dream.
It's time for us to make a move...

And maybe I'm not ready but I try for your love...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: