2554/07/11

Sometimes my life is too hard to understand. My feeling is too complicated. What should I feel now? Why am I so bored? Where have all my inspirations gone? I don't want to be here any more. Can anyone just tell me why. Because my knees hurting? Or what? Life is difficult. I don't even want to live! WTF! What happened to me? I'm starting writing my port. But I'm not sure is that the thing I really want. I'm not so sure about anything. Tomorrow I have to teach yoga. But I start to hate it. What's wrong with me? Or because I'm sick now? I want to go somewhere far away from here. Don't know I want to run away from my old life or run away from my responsibility or runaway to something I consider more precious to my life. The only thing I know now is that I just don't want to be here. I don't wanna teach yoga anymore what's ruining me? Me? Or anyone else? I find that I can't laugh. I can't smile. I only want to run away.

Feeling so down in the rehearsal and really need some places I can sit there silently, resting my body and mind and be with myself. Have to go home is not bad but at some point I just need privacy. My life is spinning and I want to let it unwind on it's own. How hard it is to find and be in that place?

A little bit lost. Like you don't know where you are, what you feel, what you should do. Life is a mess. The fun and the funny part is not so fun and funny as it used to be or it should be.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: