2554/10/24

Whatever happens in my life,
my dance is still going on.
It'll flow out from my soul through my body
until the last day of my life.

No matter how lonely my heart is,
no matter how painful my love is,
no matter how hard my life is,
my dance is still with me.

It's my friend, my lifetime friend.
I am dancing to know that I exist.
TRIPUDIO, ERGO SUM!

...

Last night.. and this morning,
I looked into my eyes,
asking myself Am I dancing.
Yes, I am... here the answer.
Why so scared? I still have myself dancing with me.
Let go that shadow. Let go that reflection.
Stay on your own.. dance on your own.

In the class today ...yes... I danced furiously.
I wanted to do more, to dance more, to turn more, to jump more
to bring the most of me out.
I was screaming, but no one knew.
They only saw the dance I danced it out wholeheartedly.

I danced to let go everything.
I danced so I didn't cry.

Life is so hard.
But the dance makes it easier.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: