2554/07/31

Yesterday, I cried.
It was because of the message he showed me.
Why, why is fate always tricky on me?
I did my best, but it turned out like it was never good enough.
No one sees me.
No one has ever seen me.
I've been fighting along my way down to here.
It's about life I have to learn.
No one gets everything one needs.
It's about learning to accept my limitation.

The most important thing is I have a friend.
I 'have' a friend.

I'm thinking of doing some projects about painting... music... dancing... and poem.
A kind of improvising-based.. but something more than that.
Jane proposed that the painting should be already set on the stage.
And the dancer dance on the stage with the music... which ... being set and rehearsed.
But it is based on improvising ... the music initiate the dance.

Let's see.

Now... I'm in นครปฐม
เที่ยวเล่น กินอาหารเวียนนาม แวะร้านกาแฟ
และเดี๋ยวไปจะอีกร้าน เพื่อทำโปรเจ็คแรกที่กำลังจะทำกับเจน
วันก่อนก็ไปเต้นที่หอศิลป์ บ้าดีมีความสุข ชอบๆๆๆ

What if we set up a dance troupe?
..the loose one..
Let's dance, not in theatre ... but in ... let's see if we can go 'into' the audience.

...If you stuck in yourself, nobody can find you...
something like this.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: